Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oopsies to Avoid before Closing on your Home

I often tell people that next to getting married that this is one of the most stressful events of their life. Purchasing your first home is a lot of work, can be overwhelming and there is just so much to know. The good news is that my job and that of the team at Elements Mortgage, is make this as easy and stress free as possible.

Throughout my interactions with clients I have had quite a few times when we had "oopsies" or things that clients did that unknowingly put their home purchase in jeopardy. This is not their intention but really is just due to the fact that they only have done this one... or once every say 7 or ten years. This is something I do every day, so as an expert it's my job to educate you on what NOT to do so you don't have to stress.  Sooo here's a list of things that you might want to keep in mind when you are purchasing a home or pre-approved and shopping for a home.

I thought it would be fun to add some humour and do a few videos. The first video is me with 5 tips and the 2nd is Jadia Wilson another wonderful Mortgage Associate at Elements Mortgage.  Enjoy...  Please feel free as always to add comments, ask questions and forward to your friends.

Thanks for putting your Trust in Tiff!
Elements Mortgage we do things.. a little different!









No comments:

Post a Comment